VER: Years & Years + FKA twigs

Years & Years- "King"

Olly Alexander explica: "Ryan (Heffington) got in touch a while ago to say he was a fan of our music, I'd been an admirer of his work so we met up and we instantly hit it off. As a band we've always wanted to use choreography in a video - something  that was a bit more unusual and I knew Ryan would be the guy to work with. The initial idea came from the meaning of the song, feeling controlled by somebody and wanting them to let you go." Resta-me dizer que é o tipo que coreografou "Chandelier" e "Elastic Heart". A canção é boa que se farta e a banda, essa, uma das maiores apostas para 2015. Mas isso já estamos fartos de saber. 



FKA twigs- "Pendulum"

Como defensor da igualdade de sexos, dou também voz a Tahliah Barnett: "I had to explain to the cameraman that ‘you’ve done it from a man’s eye view’. 'You’re shooting and you’re going from my face down to my chest and it’s great but it’s not me’. I was like 'let’s look at my calves, let’s look at feet tied up, let’s look at the marks on my arms, let’s find things that are more interesting'." Haverá algo desinteressante na arte de FKA twigs? Claro que não. Mas a capacidade de fazer prevalecer a sua visão diz tudo. "Pendulum" tem Paul Epworth aos comandos, e sucede a "Video Girl" na campanha promocional de LP1. Rapunzel twigs, para conhecerem agora.



Sigam-me na página de facebook do blog!

Comentários

Mensagens populares